In the event of outages, our linemen work diligently to restore our members’ power as quickly as possible. To report an outage, please call (325) 625-2128, and either our office or answering service will be happy to assist you.
We are also pleased to offer outage texting. Sign up here today!
It is possible that when an especially high volume of outages are being reported, customers may receive a busy signal when calling our number—please keep trying. As a CCEC member, your outage is our priority.
If your power goes off:
- Check to see if your neighbors still have electricity. If the problem appears to be outside of your home, call us at (800)560-2128, and we will respond as quickly as possible. If your neighbors do have power, be sure to check your main fuses or circuit breakers to see if they have blown or tripped. Replacing a fuse or resetting a circuit breaker may restore your electricity.
- Unplug appliances such as microwaves, televisions, and computers to help eliminate damage to your appliances from voltage surges when your power is restored.
- Keep freezers and refrigerators closed to help keep food fresh.
- Dress comfortably and use natural ventilation to keep your home cool during the summer months.
- If the health of a family member is a concern, consider staying somewhere where electricity is available.
Outages are an inconvenient and unavoidable circumstance when dealing with electricity. The safety of our members and linemen is our top priority when resolving outages. We ask our members for patience and prayers as our linemen work to restore power as quickly and safely as possible.